Set in the heart of Indianapolis, Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. This Sandwich Collection features Smoking Goose’s top sandwich meats—Capocollo Di Dorman, City Ham and Smoked Turkey Breast—for the world’s most perfect sub!
This package serves 12-16 people and includes:
- Capocollo Di Dorman (12 oz. sliced) – Hand trimmed pork collar blended with hot red peppers, coriander and white wine. Fully cooked and ready to eat
- City Ham (12 oz. sliced) – Indiana ham that is individually injected with their housemade brine of cane sugar, garlic, allspice, bay leaves, juniper and clove. Each ham is then smoked over apple and hickory wood
- Smoked Turkey Breast (12 oz. sliced) – Pasture raised whole turkey breast brined with allspice, black pepercorns, granulated orange peel, bay leaf, cloves, thyme and mustard seed. Then smoked over fruit and hickory wood
Capocollo Di Dorman: pork, spices (sea salt, cane sugar, garlic, paprika, crushed red pepper, black pepper, coriander, juniper berries), white wine, vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt)
City Ham: boneless ham, 20% solution (water, sea salt, cane sugar, black peppercorns, granulated garlic, allspice, cloves, juniper berries, bay leaves), vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt)
Smoked Turkey Breast: turkey, water, spices (sea salt, cane sugar, black peppercorns, granulated orange peel, bay leaves, thyme, cloves, allspice, mustard seed)
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They are fully cooked and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator. Whole products can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 45 days from the packed-on date marked, while sliced meats can be stored for up to 28 days
- To serve later, place the meats in the freezer immediately upon arrival. Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator overnight before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.