Smoking Goose Meatery ships its famous salumi nationwide on Goldbelly! Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume, or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. This collection features Smoking Goose’s top-selling salumi—perfect for any party or for the charcuterie lover to enjoy some new meat treats!
Based in the heart of Indianapolis, Indiana, Smoking Goose Meatery continuously brings New World flavors to the Old World craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume, or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. Founded by Chris Eley in 2011, Smoking Goose Meatery uses rabbit, elk, and lamb, instead of the usual pork or turkey, yielding unique flavor combinations like elk and blueberry salame or smoked duck, pear, and Port sausage. Eley was awarded the Good Food Award in 2015 and Smoking Goose won two national Good Food Awards in 2019.
- This Salumi Collection serves 10-14 people
- Salame can be kept at room temperature until opening which makes it prime for putting in your picnic basket, lunch box, movie snack pack, holiday package and so much more.
- Gin & Juice Salame (7-9 oz. unsliced) – Pasture raised lamb and pork blended with crushed juniper berries and orange zest. Delightfully different and perfect as a bloody mary garnish!
- Stagberry Salame (7-9 oz. unsliced) – Pasture raised elk and Indiana pork aged with dried blueberries and local dry mead (honey wine) from Indiannapolis’ own New Day Craft. Sweet, mild and pairs perfectly with rosemary honey!
- Delaware Fireball (4-6 oz. unsliced) – pork salame, red chilies, espelette, caul fat, cold-smoked
Gin & Juice Salame: pork, lamb, sea salt, dextrose, spices (juniper berries, coriander, orange peel, garlic, black peppercorns), water, vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt), lactic acid starter culture, natural beef casings
Stagberry Salame: elk shoulder, pork shoulder, pork fat, dry mead (honey wine), spices (sea salt, dried blueberries, garlic, dextrose, black pepper, honey), water, vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt), lactic acid starter culture, natural beef casings
Rust Belt Salame: pork shoulder, pork fat, sea salt, dextrose, lactose, spices (white pepper, garlic, lemon peel, nutmeg, clove, cinnamon), vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt), lactic acid starter culture, natural casings
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They arrive ready to serve
- Salumi can be kept at room temperature until serving. Once opened, store in the refrigerator for up to 6 months from the packed-on date marked
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.