Charcuterie Board Collection
Set in the heart of Indianapolis, Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. Build the perfect charcuterie board at home with the three unique meats from this collection—Cold Smoked Elk Terrine, Gin & Juice Salame and Fennel Sausage. Pair with crackers, cheese and (of course) wine for a perfect night in!
This Charcuterie Collection serves 12-16 people and includes:
- Rabbit and Pork Cheek Terrine (8 oz.)
- Gin & Juice Salame (7-9 oz.) – Pasture raised lamb and pork blended with crushed juniper berries and orange zest. Delightfully different and perfect as a bloody mary garnish!
- Smoked Fennel Sausage (4 links, 14-16 oz. total) – Pork sausage seasoned with black pepper, sage, red pepper, fennel seeds, anise seeds, paprika, crushed red chilies, and cayenne pepper, then smoked over fruitwood. Fully cooked to sear and serve
Gin & Juice: pork, lamb, sea salt, dextrose, spices (juniper berries, coriander, orange peel, garlic, black peppercorns), water, vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt), lactic acid starter culture, natural beef casings)
Fennel Sausage: pork shoulder, pork fat, pork skin (cooked), salt, cane sugar, spices (black pepper, sage, red pepper, fennel seeds, anise seeds, paprika, crushed red chiles, cayenne pepper), red wine, vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt), water, natural hog casings)
Smoked Elk Terrine: elk, pork liver, pork back fat, eggs, bacon (pork belly, sea salt, brown sugar, cane sugar, maple syrup, vegetable powder [celery juice, sea salt]), sea salt, cream, vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt), cane sugar, spices (black peppercorns, garlic, white pepper, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, coriander, ginger)
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They are fully cooked and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, place sausage and terrine in the refrigerator. Sausage can be store in the refrigerator for up to 35 days from the packed-on date marked, while the terrine can be stored for 28 days
- Salame can be kept at room temperature until serving. Once opened, store in the refrigerator for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.