Don’t let the “Lite” fool you – this baby is as satisfying as any of the other MACs! Lite cheddar, parmesan, roasted cauliflower, roasted portobello mushrooms, roasted garlic, fresh broccoli, and tossed in scallions. A lighter, fresher MAC!
When it was founded by Sarita Ekya in New York’s East Village in 2006, S’MAC (short for Sarita’s Macaroni & Cheese) was the very first restaurant on earth to be completely dedicated to the ultimate comfort food: macaroni and cheese. S’MAC’s mac & cheese is about as far away as you can get from the packaged stuff: it’s made in small batches throughout the day with only fresh, high-quality ingredients, in insanely delicious variations. Nothing is processed and nothing is pre-cooked. The end result is some of the best mac & cheese on earth!
Mac n’ Cheese is fully baked and arrives ready to reheat
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 4 containers of Garden Lite S’MAC
- 1 Bag of breadcrumbs (1.25 oz.)
- Each container serves 1-2 people, measures 8″ × 2″, and weighs 1.5 lbs
- Choose to substitute regular macaroni for gluten-free or low-carb macaroni!
Whole Milk, Butter, Rice Flour, Potato Flour, Salt, Pepper, Light Cheddar, Parmesan & Provolone Cheeses, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Portobello Mushrooms, Scallions, Olive Oil, Canola Oil.
Gluten-Free Pasta Is Made With Brown Rice Flour
Instructions / Storage
- S’MAC products ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon receiving your S’MAC please refrigerate or freeze immediately. If refrigerated, please enjoy within 3-4 days or from frozen please enjoy within 6 months
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Remove plastic cover from pan and sprinkle included breadcrumbs evenly over the mac & cheese.
- Once oven reaches 400°F, place tray on the center rack of your oven and bake for 12-15 minutes
- It is best to defrost your mac & cheese before placing in the oven.
- A quick way to defrost direct from the freezer is to remove the plastic covering from the pan and microwave the dish for 1-2 minutes.
- Then follow the baking instructions above.
NOTE: For a crispy top, broil for 2-3 minutesDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- S’MAC ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.