Shotwell Candy ships its famous caramels nationwide on Goldbelly! This buttery soft caramel is infused with house-made Tennessee whiskey, vanilla extract, a splash of Kentucky bourbon, and finished with flaky Celtic grey salt.
Jerrod Smith is something of a superman. Corporate lawyer by day, confectioner by night, and dad by both, Shotwell Candy’s founder and head confectioner turns out some of the creamiest and most delightful caramels we’ve ever had the pleasure to chew. These small-batch, buttery soft caramels were inspired by Smith’s great-grandfather, “Grandpa Shot,” who owned a general goods store that the family would sneak bites of candy from. From this treasured family memory, Shotwell Candy was founded in Memphis, Tennessee, in 2012 to offer the timeless flavors found only in the most carefully crafted, highest quality sweets.
This package includes 3 boxes of caramels
- Each box includes approximately 16 caramels
- Approximately 48 pieces per order.
Instructions / Storage
Caramels are best when fresh and should be consumed within 3-4 weeks of delivery. If you’re able to keep from eating the whole box after opening, we recommend storing your caramels in an air-tight container to maintain freshness.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Caramels ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.