Ring in the holiday cheer with your choice of 2 delicious and decadent holiday shortbreads!
You’ve never had shortbread like this! Chef “Scottish Francis” Legge (who starred on season 5 of “Masterchef”) and his wife Christine are so obsessed with proper shortbread that they launched a ghost kitchen and have been hosting top-secret and exclusive popups in New York City and Jersey City every week to showcase their decadent and delicious shortbread creations. Francis has roots in shortbread’s ancestral homeland of Scotland (as his name might imply), and he’s brought over his Granny Pearl’s treasured shortbread recipes and given them a decidedly NYC twist. Every shortbread is custom made to order.
This package serves 12 people and includes your choice of 2 Holiday Shortbreads
- Each shortbread serves 6 people
- Each shortbread measures 8.6″ × 6.1″ × 2″ and weighs 2- 2.5 lbs.
- Arrives in a white box
- Choose to add 1 or 2 Limited Edition shortbread gift boxes, complete with signature tissue paper, gift ribbon, sticker, and a hand-written card. Each Gift box fits one shortbread tray.
Flavors Options Include
- Christmas Rainbow Cookie – Enjoy delicious layers of almond shortbread, filled with raspberry & apricot jam, topped with divine Oh My Ganache dark chocolate top and festive sprinkles!
- Ginger Snap Millionaires – Crushed ginger snap cookies, nestled in a dark chocolate ganache, sprinkled with a dusting of powdered sugar and snowflake quins sit atop a gingerbread shortbread and a thick layer of Highland caramel.
- Peppermint Chocolate Fancy – Sinfully rich chocolate shortbread baked with white chocolate chips combines splendidly with crushed peppermint candy, white & dark chocolate curls and the Oh My Ganache dark chocolate top.
- Vanilla Sugar Cookie – The buttercream and shortbread are made with real vanilla seeds from Elan’s Vanilla, and make for a superb custom-made holiday shortbread!
- Vanilla Sugar Cookie Shortbread – All-Purpose Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Salt, Vanilla Seeds & Extract, Christmas Sprinkles & Edible Glitter
- Christmas Rainbow Cookie Shortbread – All Purpose Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Raspberry & Apricot Fillings, Dark Chocolate, Almond Essence, Red & Green Food Coloring & Sprinkles
- Peppermint Chocolate Fancy Shortbread – All-Purpose Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Dark & White Chocolate & Peppermint Extract & Crushed Candy Canes
- Ginger Snap Millionaires Shortbread – Ginger, Brown Sugar, Allspice, Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Salt, Chocolate, Condensed Milk, Gingersnap Cookies & Snowflake Sprinkle Quins. Contain Egg, Molasses, Soy, Cloves, Chili Powder, Red Pepper
Most Shortbreads are made without Eggs
Produced in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Shortbreads ship fresh with an ice pack, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival refrigerate your shortbread for a minimum of one hour.
- Shortbread is best removed from the tin and sliced at room temperature.
- Shortbread can last for up to two weeks refrigerated.
- Extras can be frozen for up to 3 months in an air-tight container.
- Upon arrival please refrigerate your shortbread for a minimum of one hour prior to taking it out of the tin
- Shortbread Society ships Monday, Wednesday, & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.