Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi showcases “Top Chef” alum Chef Shirley Chung’s passion for progressive Chinese American cuisine. Every dish at Ms. Chi showcases Chung’s unique culinary creations inspired by traditional authentic northern-style cuisine.
These Wontons are hand made in Ms. Chi’s kitchen. They are filled with house-ground Duroc pork from Compart Farm, chopped gulf shrimp, ginger and scallion. Serve with a side of Chili oil dressing with Chiangkang black vinegar.
Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi has been featured on the LA Times list of “The Best Dumplings in Los Angeles,”
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 20 Pork and Shrimp Wontons
- Chili Oil
- Chiangkang Black Vinegar Sauce
- Dumplings arrive in branded vacuum packaging
- Choose to add a copy of “Chinese Heritage Cooking from My American Kitchen” by Chef Shirley Chung
Wrapper: flour, water, salt, egg
Filling: ground pork ( Duroc breed from Compart farm), gulf shrimp, minced ginger and scallions, soy sauce, mushroom sauce, sesame oil, white pepper
Chili Oil Dressing: Chiangkang black vinegar, house made chili oil ( canola oil, chili flakes, Sichaun pepper corn, paprika, cayenne pepper), minced preserved tubber, mushroom sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Wonton’s ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place the dumplings in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sauce and chili oil be left in the refrigerator
- Bring 6 Qts. of water to a boil in a large pot
- Place frozen dumplings into the pot and bring the water back to a simmer
- Turn down the heat to medium, maintain this temperature for cooking
- Simmer the dumplings for around 5 to 6 minutes, gently stirring the dumplings so they are cooking evenly
- Be sure to add a touch of cold water to calm down the water temperature when needed
- Strain and serve with vinegar sauce and chili oil
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.