Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi showcases “Top Chef” alum Chef Shirley Chung’s passion for progressive Chinese American cuisine. Every dish at Ms. Chi showcases Chung’s unique culinary creations inspired by traditional authentic northern-style cuisine.
These Chicken Jiaozi Dumplings are hand made in Ms Chi Café’s kitchen. They use all-natural chicken thighs and ground in house, mixed with Chinese five-spice, minced ginger and scallions as filling. Wrapped in a yellow wrapper that’s colored with turmeric, these dumplings are served with a side Chiangkang black vinegar sauce and chili oil. These juicy and savory little chicken meatballs wrapped in thin, bright yellow dough, are a must try.
This package serves 8 people and includes
- 40 Chicken Jiaozi Dumplings
- Chili Oil
- Chiangkang Black Vinegar Sauce
- Dumplings arrive in branded vacuum packaging
Wrapper: flour, water, salt, tumeric
Filling: Ground chicken thigh, scallion, ginger, Chinese five spice, soy sauce, mushroom sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, kosher salt
Dumpling Sauce: Soy Sauce, sugar, Chiangkang black vinegar, sesame oil
Chili Oil: Canola oil, chili flakes, Sichuan peppercorn, cayenne, paprika
Instructions / Storage
- Dumplings ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place the dumplings in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sauce and chili oil be left in the refrigerator
- Bring 6 Qts. of water to a boil in a large pot
- Place frozen dumplings into the pot and bring the water back to a simmer
- Turn down the heat to medium, maintain this temperature for cooking
- Simmer the dumplings for around 8 to 9 minutes, gently stirring the dumplings so they are cooking evenly
- Be sure to add a touch of cold water to calm down the water temperature when needed
- Strain and serve with vinegar sauce and chili oil
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.