Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi ships its legendary chicken jiaozi dumplings nationwide on Goldbelly! These chicken jiaozi dumplings are hand made in Ms. Chi Café’s kitchen. Ms. Chi uses all-natural chicken thighs that are ground in house and mixed with Chinese five-spice, minced ginger, and scallions as filling. Wrapped in a yellow wrapper that’s colored with turmeric, these dumplings are served with a side Chiangkang black vinegar sauce and chili oil. These juicy and savory little chicken meatballs wrapped in thin, bright yellow dough, are a must try.
Every dish at Ms. Chi is inspired by traditional authentic Northern-style Chinese cuisine and made with the highest quality local fresh produce and spices. Opened by Chef Shirley Chung in 2018, the Los Angeles restaurant makes everything in-house, including their dumpling wrappers, sauces, and more. Every bite is an exuberant taste of the future of Chinese-American food. Ms. Chi has been featured on the Food Network’s “The Big Bucket List” and Chung was the runner up on “Top Chef” Season 14 and has been a featured chef at the James Beard House.
This package serves 8 people and includes
- 40 Chicken Jiaozi Dumplings
- Chili Oil
- Chiangkang Black Vinegar Sauce
- Dumplings arrive in branded vacuum packaging
Wrapper: flour, water, salt, tumeric
Filling: Ground chicken thigh, scallion, ginger, Chinese five spice, soy sauce, mushroom sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, kosher salt
Dumpling Sauce: Soy Sauce, sugar, Chiangkang black vinegar, sesame oil
Chili Oil: Canola oil, chili flakes, Sichuan peppercorn, cayenne, paprika
Instructions / Storage
- Dumplings ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place the dumplings in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sauce and chili oil be left in the refrigerator
- Bring 6 Qts. of water to a boil in a large pot
- Place frozen dumplings into the pot and bring the water back to a simmer
- Turn down the heat to medium, maintain this temperature for cooking
- Simmer the dumplings for around 8 to 9 minutes, gently stirring the dumplings so they are cooking evenly
- Be sure to add a touch of cold water to calm down the water temperature when needed
- Strain and serve with vinegar sauce and chili oil
- Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.