This elegant gift box is brimming with 25 pieces of assorted baklava, including bird nests, mini roses, chewy knafeh-wrapped pistachio burmas, orange-scented bassma, and crispy ballourie made with shredded filo.
Shatila Bakery was founded by Riad and Zeinat Shatila in 1979, and since then it’s become a Detroit-area landmark for its stellar selection of Middle Eastern pastries made with only the highest-quality ingredients and recipes that haven’t changed in decades.
This package includes a variety of approximately 25 Pieces of Baklava
- Burma Pistachios
- Walnut Baklava
- Pistachio Baklava
- Bird Nests
- Mini Roses
- Fingers (Mini Cuts)
Fillo Dough, Butter, Tree Nuts (Pistachios, Walnuts, Cashews), Sugar Syrup
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store at room temp, in the fridge, or in the freezer
- May be enjoyed for 2 weeks at room temp, 45 days in the fridge, or fot 6 months frozen
- To enjoy from frozen allow to thaw at room temperature 30 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Shatila Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.