Shake Shack Shackburger® – 16 Pack
What’s our secret to making some of the best burgers around? Using the best ingredients that you can’t find anywhere else.
Our ShackBurger ’s custom blend of fresh 100% Angus beef from Pat LaFrieda took us years to perfect— plus, it’s hormone and antibiotic-free. On top of that is classic American cheese and our fan-fave Shack Sauce™, all cradled by a toasted, non-GMO Martin’s Potato Roll. No surprise that it’s got its own dedicated fanbase all over the world.
Bring your own lettuce and tomato (plus a few topping tips from our culinary team) and you’ll have everything you need make our most-requested burger from the comfort of your own kitchen for the first time ever.
This kit includes everything you need to cook 16 ShackBurgers® at home:
- 16 fresh patties of Shake Shack’s custom Pat LaFrieda beef blend: 100% Angus beef with no hormones or antibiotics—ever
- 16 non-GMO Martin’s Potato Rolls
- 16 slices of American cheese
- 8 oz. of Shake Shack’s custom ShackSauce™ (serves 16)
THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO ADD: lettuce, tomato, butter, salt & pepper.
EXTRA TOPPING IDEAS: onion, pickles, bacon, other condiments.
Contains: Soy, milk, egg, wheat (gluten).
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your order, you should immediately refrigerate all meat, cheese and sauce.
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival.
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 24 hours.
- We do not recommend freezing, as freezing instantly degrades the meat’s quality.
Sprinkle a pinch of salt & pepper on top of each patty, place onto hot skillet or pan, and flatten using a sturdy spatula. Evenly sprinkle another big pinch of salt & pepper onto patty and flip once bottom is caramelized. Put cheese on patty, then cook to preference.
Brush insides with melted butter, place buttered side down on griddle to toast until golden brown.
Spoon sauce onto top bun, then add any of the toppings you have handy.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.