Seven Sisters Scones ships its delicious scones nationwide on Goldbelly! All scones are baked fresh daily with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, cream, and eggs — Seven Sisters doesn’t skimp on ingredients! This cranberry orange scone was the first flavor Chef Hala Yassine ever baked! It’s classic that never goes out of style. Flavored with sweet cranberries, real orange juice, and orange zest, this cranberry orange scone is an everyday luxury.
After Chef Hala Yassine, one of seven sisters (and two brothers), made her first scone — a classic cranberry orange — her sisters started bugging her to create more scone flavors. Her sisters’ pleas inspired Yassine to invent creative scones like Fig and Goat Cheese, Cinnamon Coffee Cake and Jalapeño, and Green Olive and Cheddar. Since baking her first scone, Yassine has taken her scones from local farmers’ markets to a storefront in Johns Creek, Georgia, which she opened in 2015.
- Choose between 6 or 12 scones (approximately 3" in diameter each)
- 6 scones can serve approximately 8 people
- Scones are packaged individually, so you can eat as many or as few as you like in one go
- Scones arrive in a branded red box (shown in photo above). Choose to add gift wrap for an additional $5
- Ingredients are included in the box
Instructions / Storage
- Scones are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, serve within two days or place in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Scones can also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Seven Sisters Scones ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.