La ventana (aka the coffee window in restaurants) is where everyone gathers in Miami to enjoy coffee and cuban snacks (pastries, croquetas & empanadas) while discussing the day’s news. This Cuban Box brings the ventana experience to your home.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes 3 Cuban Snacks
- All items arrive unbaked
- Ham Croquetas (14 Pieces)
- Chicken Empanada (5 Pieces)
- Guava Pastry (5 Pieces)
Instructions / Storage
- Box ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Take out Frozen Empanadas from freezer
- Place on a greased baking sheet with parchment paper
- Scramble an egg and egg wash the top of the empanadas by brushing it evenly
- Bake empanadas for 20-22 minutes or until lightly brown
- Take it out and let sit for 5 minutes
- Place vegetable oil in a pot and heat oil to 325 Degrees
- Takeout croquetas from the freezer as you need it and let it sit for 5 minutes
- Take any ice crystals off the croqueta by lightly rubbing the frozen croqueta
- Cook croquetas for 1 1/2 minutes to 3 minutes
- We recommend not frying more than 3-5 croquetas at a time
- Cook croqueta until its a light golden brown. Do not overcook.
- Take croqueta out of the pot with a strainer and let them strain out any oil by putting it on a griddle to release any oil.
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Place parchment paper on a greased baking sheet
- Spray paper with cooking spray
- Place Frozen Guava Pastries on the tray
- Scramble an egg and egg wash the top of the pastries by brushing evenly
- Bake the Pastries for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden brown
- Take it out and allow 2 minutes to cool then glaze the pastry
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sergios ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.