Serendipity ships its famous Frozen Hot Chocolate nationwide on Goldbelly! Serendipity 3’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Party Gift Box includes everything you need to savor their famous chocolate-y drink, including the fishbowl-shaped goblet in which they serve it! As one of Oprah’s favorite things, Serendipity 3’s secret-recipe features a custom blend of 14 gourmet cocoas.
Founded in 1954 by Stephen Bruce, this iconic New York City restaurant is best known for its sinful “Frrrozen Hot Chocolate.” It’s famous, it’s infamous, it’s notorious. Marriages have been proposed over it, and a constellation of stars, including Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, and Cary Grant, have visited Serendipity 3, nestled in the heart of Manhattan’s Upper East Side, for this creamy, dreamy, icy blend of chocolatey goodness.
Each Frozen Hot Chocolate Party Gift Box includes:
- 18 oz. Frozen Hot Chocolate in a resealable container
- 1 signature fishbowl-shaped goblet
Instructions / Storage
In a blender, combine 1/2 cup whole milk, 3oz Frozen Hot Chocolate mix, 1 1/2 cups of ice. Cover and blend on medium speed to desired consistency.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Serendipity 3 ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.