Bibimbap is quintessential Korean food in a bowl. We put together our Korean BBQ marinated beef (bulgogi) along with our favorite side dish “banchan” veggie with sous vide poached egg(s) and gochujang sauce to bring it all together into a hearty comforting kit. Bibimbap is an iconic traditional meal that put Korean Cuisine on the map here in the United States. Healthy & Delicious!
Back in 2010, brothers Yong and Ted Kim started crafting Korean-inspired sausages in their kitchen. Their signature sausages quickly began to pick up buzz at the farmers markets, wineries, and parties where they popped up, so the Kims decided to quit their advertising jobs, officially launch Seoul Sausage Company, and audition for Food Network’s Great Food Truck Race season 3, which they won! Since then, Seoul Sausage Co. has gone full-throttle in their embrace of big, bold, Korean-American flavors that have taken the City of Angels by storm.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Bulgogi Beef (24 oz.)
- White Rice (32 oz.)
- 4 Poached Eggs
- Daikon (8 oz.)
- Spinach (8 oz.)
- Cucumber (8 oz.)
- Bean Sprouts (8 oz.)
- Purple Cabbage (8 oz.)
- Gochujang Sauce (8 oz.)
- White Rice – Medium Grain Calrose Rice
- Gochujang Sauce – Gochujang, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Salt
- Daikon – Daikon, Salt, Korean pepper flakes, vinegar
- Spinach – Spinach, salt, sesame oil
- Cucumber – Cucumber, vinegar, sugar, pepper flakes
- Bean Sprouts- Bean sprouts, salt , sesame oil
- Purple Cabbage – Purple cabbage, salt
- Bulgogi – beef, soy sauce, garlic, pepper, mirin, ginger, onion, sugar, sesame oil, coke
- Poached Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, put all contents in the refrigerator
- Bulgogi Beef can be placed in the freezer for up to 3 months
- All sides must be consumed within 2-3 days
- Microwave rice in the container for 1 min 30 sec – 2 minutes (leave the lid slightly open
- Place the cooked rice in the center of large mixing/serving bowl (use your gold bowl if you bought one here)
- Cook the bulgogi on a pan (over high heat) until it begins to caramelize and the meat begins to get a brown color
- (While Bulgogi is cooking) Arrange all the side dishes on the outer ring of the bowl nicely
- Place the bulgogi as the last ingredient
- Crack a poached egg (it should be creamy with the yolk still intact) over the center of the bowl
- Drizzle the gochujang sauce to your liking (the more the merrier, but be advised, it’s got a little kick)
- Mix well and Serve!
PRO TIP 1: Add toasted sesame seeds and green onions for garnish (if available)
PRO TIP 2: You can make one LARGE bowl and portion out to the people eating with you. This is the best way :
- Seoul Sausage ships Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.