SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! European-trained Chef Dominique Place, who has been knighted by the French government for his 30+ years of culinary contributions, uses a fruitwood blend and a proprietary cure to create his signature lox featuring complex layers of flavor and smooth, well-balanced finish. This Smoked Salmon Lox Trio features 3 of the Gerard & Dominique most popular varieties, and makes a beautiful presentation on any table. PRE-SLICED & READY TO SERVE.
In 1957, fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was born. Now, more than half a century later, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This Package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- Smoked Sockeye Lox (6 oz.)
- 2 Smoked Coho Lox (each 3 oz.)
- 2 Wild Coho Gravlax with Dill (each 3 oz.)
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Smoked Sockeye Lox – Smoked Salmon (Sockeye Salmon, Salt, Spices, Natural Wood Smoke)
Smoked Coho Lox – Smoked Salmon (Coho Salmon, Salt, Cane Sugar, Spices, Natural Wood Smoke), Dill
Wild Coho Gravlax with Dill – Smoked Salmon (Coho Salmon, Salt, Spices, Natural Wood Smoke), Dill
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, please freeze or refrigerate.
- Smoked Salmon will keep in the freezer for approximately 6 months. Once thawed, keep refrigerated for up to 30 days. Once you open a pouch, please enjoy it within 2-3 days.
- Arrives ready to be served.
- We recommend serving your lox style smoked salmon with crackers, slices of your favorite artisan breads, soft mild cheeses, thin slices of apple, sliced onions and capers. Also, try dipping Nova in a mix of soy sauce and wasabi – Japanese horseradish). When choosing a wine, we recommend a nice refreshing white, such as Pinot Gris.
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.