SeaBear Smokehouse ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! With 3 full pounds of traditional Northwest smoked salmon, this will make a very impressive gift. Taste, explore, compare and enjoy 3 different varieties (Wild Sockeye, Wild King, and Wild Pink) of traditional Northwest smoked salmon from the SeaBear Smokehouse, all in one beautifully boxed collection. Each smoked salmon is vacuum-sealed in SeaBear’s famous Gold Seal pouch and gently cooked in its own natural juices; this preserves the salmon naturally so no refrigeration is required until opened (a process SeaBear invented). Ready to serve or keep on hand to give as gifts when the need arises.
Fisherman Tom Savidge and his wife Marie began smoking wild salmon in their backyard smokehouse and selling it to local taverns in Anacortes, Washington in 1957. The fish gained massive popularity and SeaBear Smokehouse was established. Today, SeaBear Smokehouse remains true to their roots, serving sustainable seafood handcrafted in small batches from the Pacific Northwest.
This Package serves 12 people and includes:
- Smoked Wild King Salmon Fillet (1 lb.)
- Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon Fillet (1 lb.)
- Smoked Wild Pink Salmon Fillet (1 lb.)
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Smoked Wild King Salmon Fillet – Smoked King Salmon (King Salmon, Salt, Sugar)
Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon Fillet – Smoked Sockeye Salmon (Sockeye Salmon, Salt, Sugar)
Smoked Wild Pink Salmon Fillet – Smoked Pink Salmon (Pink Salmon, Salt, Sugar)
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, please freeze or refrigerate.
- Our smoked wild salmon have a shelf life of approximately four years and require no refrigeration until they are opened.
- Once opened, they will last 4-7 days in the fridge. Think of the pouch like a “flexible can” – as long as the pouch is not punctured, leaking or opened, the product inside will stay good for at least 4 years. Even this is conservative, as long as the pouch is intact.
- This SeaBear smoked wild salmon is fully cooked and ready-to-serve.
- Simply place the fillet on a serving plate (we recommend pouring the natural oils in the pouch back over the salmon), and offer with whatever condiments you like – crackers or crostini, cream cheese, chopped red onion, sliced cheese, sliced apple (or other fruits), and sliced vegetables. Or, try adding smoked wild salmon to pasta, a salad, baked potato, stir-fry or omelet.
- SeaBear ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.