Mac & Cheese Sampler - 2 Pack
Enjoy a selection of Schmidt Family Barbecue’s decadent Mac & Cheeses – Jalapeno and traditional!
The Schmidt family is Central Texas barbecue royalty, with family roots in ‘cue dating back more than 80 years. Patriarch Edgar “Smitty” Schmidt began working at Lockhart’s renowned Kreuz Market back in 1936 and bought the business in 1948. The legendary barbecue joint was passed down to Smitty’s children and grandchildren, and in 2013 Edgar’s grandchildren expanded the family tradition by opening Schmidt Family Barbecue.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes:
- 1 Qt. Mac-n-Cheese
- 1 Qt. Jalapeno Mac-n-Cheese
- Each quart serves 6-8 people
Mac-n-Cheese – Cheese, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Meat will last up to 2 weeks in the fridge, 3-6 months frozen
- Upon arrival, place meat in the freezer
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator (do not remove from vacuum sealed plastic bag)
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a light boil
- Place bag into the pot and boil for approximately 10 minutes
- Turn burner off and allow the bag to sit in the hot water for 5 minutes
- Remove from the pot, open the vacuum sealed bag, and serve
- Schmidt Family BBQ ships Monday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.