The only thing the folks at Schaller & Weber love more than making friends with other food makers is collaborating with their new friends on irresistible new sausages.
Mikkeller NYC and Schaller & Weber made fast friends. That’s why they collaborated with them on Butcher Bier Brats made with Mikkeller NYC Butcher Bier (available soon). A twist on the classic bratwurst, these flavorful pork brats pack a punch.
They also collaborated with their good friends at The Truffleist to pack their juicy pork brats with rich truffle flavor. Loaded with 2% black winter truffles, the pronounced truffle flavor punches through the palette.
Schaller & Weber have been the masters of charcuterie since opening in New York’s Upper East Side in 1937. Founded by Ferdinand Schaller and Tony Weber, Schaller & Weber handcrafts German-style sausages and smoked meats using only the best cuts of pork and natural, hand-blended spices, The legendary shop makes award-winning delicately-seasoned bratwurst, knackwurst, and bacon-cheddar brats along with smoked hams, cold cuts, and some of the best bacon on earth.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes:
- 3 pks. The Truffleist x Schaller & Weber “Truffle Brats”
- 3 pks. *Mikkeller NYC x Schaller & Weber “Butcher Bier Brats”*
- Each pack is 12 oz. and includes 4 Brats
- There are 24 brats total
Instructions / Storage
Each package is vacuum sealed and refrigerated with gel packs.
- Schaller & Weber ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.