Schaller & Weber ships its famous bratwurst nationwide on Goldbelly! The only thing the folks at Schaller & Weber love more than making friends with other food makers is collaborating with their new friends on irresistible new sausages. Mikkeller NYC and Schaller & Weber have collaborated with them on Butcher Bier Brats made with Mikkeller NYC Butcher Bier. Enjoy a twist on the classic bratwurst with these flavorful pork brats along with Truffle Brats, juice pork brats with rich truffle flavor created with The Truffleist. Loaded with 2% black winter truffles, the pronounced truffle flavor punches through the palate.
For more than a century, New York’s Schaller & Weber have been the masters of charcuterie. Ferdinand Schaller and Tony Weber founded the butcher shop famed for crafting German-style sausages and smoked meats in their Upper East Side shop in 1937. Using only the finest cuts of pork and natural, hand-blended spices, Schaller and Weber make award-winning delicately-seasoned bratwurst, knackwurst, and bacon-cheddar brats along with smoked hams, cold cuts, and some of the finest bacon on earth.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes:
- 3 pks. The Truffleist x Schaller & Weber “Truffle Brats”
- 3 pks. *Mikkeller NYC x Schaller & Weber “Butcher Bier Brats”*
- Each pack is 12 oz. and includes 4 Brats
- There are 24 brats total
Instructions / Storage
Each package is vacuum sealed and refrigerated with gel packs.
- Schaller & Weber ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.