Schaller & Weber ships its famous sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! This Bavarian Weisswurst, or bockwurst depending on the region, is a true old-world sausage and the king of Oktoberfest. Everyday celebration-goers can be found by the thousands enjoying a Weisswurst with an authentic Bayern beer. Replicating the original style, Schaller & Weber Weisswurst is a finely ground mix of pork and veal, flavored with parsley and mildly spiced. The resulting pale color is what originally earned it the nickname “weisswurst”. Whatever name you use, this sausage will turn every meal into an Oktoberfest celebration. Prost!
For more than a century, New York’s Schaller & Weber have been the masters of charcuterie. Ferdinand Schaller and Tony Weber founded the butcher shop famed for crafting German-style sausages and smoked meats in their Upper East Side shop in 1937. Using only the finest cuts of pork and natural, hand-blended spices, Schaller and Weber make award-winning delicately-seasoned bratwurst, knackwurst, and bacon-cheddar brats along with smoked hams, cold cuts, and some of the finest bacon on earth.
The Schaller & Weber’s Bavarian Box does not include Mustard
The Bavarian Box serves 6-8 people includes:
- Weisswurst (2.5 lbs., 12 wurst)
- Schaller & Webber Sauerkraut (16 oz. jar)
- 2 Imported Pretzel Packs (8 pretzels total)
Instructions / Storage
Each package is vacuum sealed and refrigerated with gel packs.
- Schaller & Weber ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.