Schaller & Weber's Bavarian Box
Using only the finest cuts of pork and natural, hand-blended spices, Schaller and Weber have been stuffing sausage casings for almost 100 years. This Bavarian Weisswurst, or bockwurst depending on the region, is a true old-world sausage and the king of Oktoberfest. Everyday celebration-goers can be found by the thousands enjoying a Weisswurst with a sweet Bavarian-style mustard and an authentic Bayern beer.
Replicating the original style, Schaller & Weber Weisswurst is a finely ground mix of pork and veal, flavored with parsley and mildly spiced. The resulting pale color is what originally earned it the nickname “weisswurst”. Whatever name you use, this sausage will turn every meal into an Oktoberfest celebration. Prost!
The Bavarian Box serves 6-8 people includes:
- Weisswurst (2.5 lbs., 12 wurst)
- Bavarian Mustard (9.5 oz. bottle)
- Schaller & Webber Sauerkraut (16 oz. jar)
- 2 Imported Pretzel Packs (8 pretzels total)
Instructions / Storage
Each package is vacuum sealed and refrigerated with gel packs.
- Schaller & Weber ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.