Schaller & Weber ships its famous sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! This one-of-a-kind Oktoberfest Feast For 10 showcases some of Schaller & Weber’s finest ’wurst:
Cooked Bratwurst This delicately-seasoned pork sausage is one of the most popular types of sausages in Germany.
Knackwurst A thick, short frankfurter with a special seasoning.
Nürnberger Bratwurst A traditional skinny bratwurst seasoned with marjoram and ground caraway seeds.
Weisswurst A time-honored Bavarian specialty usually served in Munich at Oktoberfest as a morning meal. It is made from a very fine grind of pork and veal and flavored with parsley.
Schaller & Weber have been the masters of charcuterie since opening in New York’s Upper East Side in 1937. Founded by Ferdinand Schaller and Tony Weber, Schaller & Weber handcrafts German-style sausages and smoked meats using only the best cuts of pork and natural, hand-blended spices, The legendary shop makes award-winning delicately-seasoned bratwurst, knackwurst, and bacon-cheddar brats along with smoked hams, cold cuts, and some of the best bacon on earth.
Serves 8-10 people
This Oktoberfest package includes:
- Cooked Bratwurst (12 oz pack containing four Bratwurst)
- Knackwurst (11.5 oz pack containing four Knackwurst)
- Nürnberger Bratwurst (11 oz pack containing six Nürnberger Bratwurst)
- Weisswurst (12 oz pack containing four Weisswurst)
Instructions / Storage
Each package is vacuum sealed and refrigerated with gel packs.
- Schaller & Weber ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.