Double Smoked Bacon
Specially dry-cured and slowly smoked the old farm style way to give it a hearty smoke flavor. Use to flavor vegetable soups, salads, and, our favorite, to dominate a plate of eggs.
For more than a century, New York’s Schaller & Weber have been the masters of charcuterie. Ferdinand Schaller and Tony Weber founded the butcher shop famed for crafting German-style sausages and smoked meats in their Upper East Side shop in 1937. Using only the finest cuts of pork and natural, hand-blended spices, Schaller and Weber make award-winning delicately-seasoned bratwurst, knackwurst, and bacon-cheddar brats along with smoked hams, cold cuts, and some of the finest bacon on earth.
- Each package includes 2 slabs of bacon (unsliced)
- Each slab is 1 lb.
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon is vacuum sealed and shipped with gel packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Bacon arrives fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- Detailed storage and cooking instructions are included with each package
- Schaller & Weber ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.