This combination of milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, and Savannah Bee Co. wildflower honey has been called “heaven on a stick!”
After years working in corporate America, Judd Wiggins and his partner Mark Taylor decided it was time for a change and opened Savannah Square Pops in the heart of historic Savannah, Georgia, in September 2016. The homespun treat shop makes each of their gourmet popsicles by hand, using only whole fruits and other high-quality ingredients, with no artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Ice Pops
- Each Ice Pop measures 3.3″ × 2.1″ × 0.8″
Milk, Heavy Cream, Savannah Bee Co. Wildflower Honey, Raw Cane Sugar, Vanilla Bean, and Sea Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Ice pops ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place ice pops in the freezer until ready to eat
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- If enjoying immediately, allow to temper at room temperature for 3-5 minutes before eating
- Savannah Square Pops ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.