Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships its Classic Southern Divinities nationwide on Goldbelly! It’s been said more than once that these delectable treats remind folks of a soft silky breeze on a lazy Georgia afternoon. Each handmade classic Southern Pecan Divinity consists of egg whites, pecan pieces, fine sugar, and corn syrup that is whipped to frothy perfection and then topped with a mammoth-sized Georgia pecan (to coax these Pecan Divinities back down to Earth, of course!).
Over 30 years ago, Stan Strickland opened Savannah’s Candy Kitchen on River Street, and today it’s one of Savannah’s best cake and candy shops, and a must-visit tourist attraction. Martha Stewart called the bakery’s pralines the “best in the world!”
- This box includes 18 individually wrapped pecan divinities
- This arrives in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Egg Whites, Pecan Pieces, Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extract), Potassium Sorbate as preservative
Contains Pecans, Egg
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.