Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships its Red Velvet Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! From Southern family reunions and church suppers, the secret is out. This classic red velvet cake is made up of three brilliant layers of crimson, redolent of creamery butter, fresh eggs, cocoa, and vanilla. It is then hand-frosted with Savannah’s fluffy, light-as-a-cloud cream cheese frosting and studded with roasted pecan pieces.
Over 30 years ago, Stan Strickland opened Savannah’s Candy Kitchen on River Street, and today it’s one of Savannah’s best cake and candy shops, and a must-visit tourist attraction. Martha Stewart called the bakery’s pralines the “best in the world!”
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a Red Velvet Cake
- Each cake measures 8"
- Arrives in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Cake Base (Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached [Flour, Niacin, Reduced iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Leavening [Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Aluminum Sulfate], Food Starch Modified, Dry Egg Yolk, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters of Fatty Acids, Mono & Diglycerides, Dextrose, Salt, Sorbitan, Monostearate, Nonfat Milk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 40, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Water, Corn Syrup, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Caramel Color) Soy Salad Oil, Vanilla Extract. Cream Cheese Icing (Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Soybean and/or Palm Oils], Corn Starch, Water, Mono & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Salt, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor), Cream Cheese (Pasturized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Stabilizers [Carob Bean and/or Xanthan and/or Guar Gums]), Pecan Pieces. Contains Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Pecans
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store cake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Unwrap frozen cake and allow to thaw at room temperature.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.