Strawberry Layer Cake
Savannah’s artisan pastry chefs create this amazing strawberry cake from scratch with bits of fresh, sweet strawberries throughout and a rich, creamy strawberry frosting to top it off. It is then hand-packed to assure a “berry” safe and fresh arrival!
- Each cake is 8 inches and serves 10-12 people
- This arrives in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Cake Base (Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Food Starch Modified, Soybean Oil, Dry Whey, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters of Fatty Acids, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Water, Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopherol as Preservative, Ascorbic Acid [Dough Conditioner], Soy Flour), Icing Base (Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Soybean and/or Palm Oils], Corn Starch, Water, Mono & Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Salt, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavor), Egg, Soybean Salad Oil, Strawberry Fruit Puree (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Strawberries, Water, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Guar Gum, Pectin, Citric Acid, Dextrose, Sodium Benzoate [as Preservative], Red 40, Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salt)
Instructions / Storage
This cake ships frozen, on dry ice. Upon arrival unwrap and let thaw at room temperature. This cake can be enjoyed for up to 5 days in the refrigerator or stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.