Truffle lovers unite! Produced only once a year, Italian black truffles are blended with traditional salami to produce an absolutely exquisite product.
Founded in New York City by two immigrants from the northern Italian city of Biella in 1925, Salumeria Biellese still uses old-world recipes and techniques to craft some of the finest salami and cured meats you’ll find anywhere. The salumeria has been run by the same family for three generations, and has sourced many of its ingredients from the same local farms for decades.
Packaging is subject to change based on availability
This package serves 2 people and includes 1 Sopressata Tartuffini (6 oz. each)
Pork, Salt, Black Truffle, Spices, Brown Sugar, Milk, Sodium Nitrate
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 6 months
- Salumeria Biellese ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.