Cacciatorini is a small, coarse ground, air-cured/dried pork sausage. The recipe originated in the Northern Hills of Italy and is lightly seasoned with red wine and garlic. The name Cacciatorini comes from the hunters who used to carry these treats in their bags for a quick snack.
Founded in New York City by two immigrants from the northern Italian city of Biella in 1925, Salumeria Biellese still uses old-world recipes and techniques to craft some of the finest salami and cured meats you’ll find anywhere. The salumeria has been run by the same family for three generations, and has sourced many of its ingredients from the same local farms for decades.
This package serves 12 people and includes 3 Cacciatorini (8 – 10 oz. each)
nut free egg free gluten free
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months
- Salumeria Biellese ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.