Choose Your Own Salami 5 Pack
Choose your own 5 Pack of Salume Beddu’s world renowned salamis. Using new world Heritage Pork, their focus on old world techniques allows them to craft some of the finest European style salamis found in the country.
Each Salami Pack includes five 6 oz. pieces of salami. Choose from the below varieties:
- Finocchiona simple and straightforward, our Tuscan style salame is flavored with toasted fennel, black pepper, garlic, and red wine.
- Veneto a lean, Venetian style salame made with a host of Eastern spices including cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, black pepper, and more.
- Calabrese our Calabrian style salame is spicy and bold flavored with dried chiles, smoked paprika, coriander, wine and garlic.
- ‘nduja A spreadable Calabrian style salame packed with chiles makes an incredibly versatile product. It’s great simply spread on toasted ciabatta, as a base for pasta sauces, and fjor building complex flavors in braised dishes.
- Chorizo a Spanish style, dry cured salame flavored with smoked paprika and New Mexican chile.
- Cacciatorini Known as “Hunter’s” salami, this is an Italian style salame flavored simply with black pepper, marjoram, and red wine.
- Piccante small spicy salame flavored with toasted anise, chile de arbol, garlic, and red wine.
- Piccolo Fuoco Our “little flame” is an ode to the ghost chile, with allspice, orange peel, garlic, and red wine. We’ve tamed the heat and let the bright citrusy flavor of the chile shine through.
- Crespone typical of Northern Italy, this spreadable style salame is spiced with white pepper, ginger, nutmeg, coriander, and cloves. Similar to a pâté, it’s a welcomed addition to any charcuterie board served alongside warm crusty bread.
Instructions / Storage
Salami, much like cheese, is a living product. Once taken out of its packaging it will continue to age and become drier and harder, the flavors more intense. After opening, it is best to preserve the remainder in plastic wrap in your refrigerator.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Salume Beddu ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.