This Goldbelly Exclusive Salty Charcuterie Gift Box includes 7 irresistible, hand-made salami — Negroni, Finocchiona, Calabrese, Fernet & Olive, Ramp, Salchichón, and Leek Ash-Porcini.
Since 2018, Salty Pork Bits has been honoring the centuries-old tradition of charcuterie-making by combining old world techniques with new world flavors. Salty Pork Bits’ salumi is handcrafted by a team of chefs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who carefully select and butcher animals from farms that demonstrate humane, sustainable farming practices. Chef Justin Severino, a four-time James Beard Award nominee for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic, has crafted proprietary recipes for traditional salamis like French saucisson sec and Italian finocchiona, but his creativity really shines through in his non-traditional salamis, in flavors like leek ash porcini, Negroni (made with Campari, sweet vermouth and juniper), and Fernet.
This package includes 7 pieces of Salami
- Each salami is approx 3.5 oz. and 5" long
- Finocchiona – A traditional Italian pork salami with toasted fennel seed, fennel pollen, and black pepper.
- Negroni – An unconventional pork salami infused with the flavors of a classic Negroni: vermouth, Campari, orange zest and juniper.
- Leek Ash-Porcini – An unconventional pork salami with leek ash, porcini mushroom and port.
- Calabrese – A spicy Italian pork salami made with Calabrian chilis, white wine, garlic, and fennel seed
- Fernet & Olive – A unique pork salami made with Fernet Branca, oil-cured olive, and preserved lemon
- Ramp – A seasonal pork salami made with ramps
- Salchichón – A classic Spanish pork salami made with white wine, toasted fennel and black pepper
- Finocchiona – pork, toasted fennel seed, fennel pollen, black pepper, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder, and lactic acid starter culture
- Negroni – pork, Campari, sweet vermouth, orange, juniper, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder, and lactic acid starter culture
- Leek Ash-Porcini – pork, leek ash, porcini mushroom, port, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, non-fat milk powder, and lactic acid starter culture
- Calabrese – Pork, White Wine, Salt, Sweet Calabrian Chili Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Hot Calabrian Chili Powder, Sugar, Garlic, Fennel Seed, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite
- Fernet & Olive – Pork, Fernet Branca, Oil Cured Olives (Olives, Canola Oil, Salt, Spices, Sunflower Oil,) Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Preserved Lemons, Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Sorbate
- Salchichon – Pork, White Wine, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk Powder, Sugar, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Olive Oil, Fennel, Black Pepper, Potassium Sorbate
- Ramp – pork, parsley, ramps, salt, nonfat dry milk powder, vermouth, sugar, lactic acid starter culture, cure#2.
Instructions / Storage
- Charcuterie ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from foil insert and place in the refrigerator until ready to use
- Salami is technically a shelf-stable product, though we recommend storing in the refrigerator once received to preserve freshness, flavor, and aesthetics.
- May be enjoyed for up to 1 year from production, labeled with a best by sticker
- To serve, slice thin with a sharp knife
Note: Some salamis may be coated in a thin layer of white mold. This is a good thing! It’s added during the curing process to protect the salami from unsafe mold growth, to keep the salami from drying out, and to help mellow out the salami’s flavor. You’re welcome to remove the casing, but it’s completely safe to eat.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Salty Pork Bits ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.