Sal, Kris & Charlie’s Deli ships its legendary The Bomb and Italian Combo sandwiches nationwide on Goldbelly! Get your jaws stretched and ready because you’ll need to open up wide for The Bomb & Italian Combo. A Sal, Kris & Charlie signature, the famous The Bomb is stacked with a mix of Italian and American cold cuts, American and Provolone cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, hot peppers, sweet peppers, and a schmear of mayo and mustard. The Italian Combo is layered with salami, pepperoni, mortadella, prosciutto, soppressata, and sharp provolone.
Marked by a blue awning in Astoria, Queens, this old school deli has been serving up oversized Italian subs for over 70 years. But it was only in 1987 that it got its current name: Sal (after the shop’s legendary counterman), Kris (his wife), and Charlie (the shop’s third owner, Charlie Gordon). Their sandwiches have customers coming back again and again over the decades — it’s no surprise they’re known as the “Sandwich King of Astoria.” The New York deli’s The Bomb sandwich has been called the Best Sandwich in the U.S. and was the winner of Goldbelly’s Sandwich Showdown at New York’s Food & Wine Festival showcasing the best sandwiches in America.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 2 “The Bomb” + 2 Italian Combo Sandwiches
- Each sandwich is 13" long
- Sandwiches arrive assembled with meats and cheeses.
- Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, peppers, mayonnaise, and mustard arrive in separate containers
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive ready to enjoy, just add on your desired amount of toppings!
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the fridge. They can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days
- For best quality, enjoy on the same day
- Open the sandwich and layer on lettuce, tomatoes, onions and peppers
- Slather the mayo and mustard on the top bun and drizzle on the oil & vinegar (for the Italian Combo, only drizzle the oil & vinegar)
- Close the sandwich and take a big bite!
- Sal, Kris & Charlie’s ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.