This traditional spread is a true taste of Lebanon! Sahadi’s famous creamy hummus is enticing on its own, but pair it with their handmade pita and you’ve got a match made in heaven. Velvety baba ghanoush, refreshing tabbouleh salad, crispy fried cauliflower, tangy labne, stuffed grape leaves, crunchy za’atar-seasoned pita chips, and olives round out this decadent Middle Eastern platter.
Since its founding in Manhattan in 1898 (and especially since moving to Brooklyn’s bustling Atlantic Avenue in 1948), Sahadi’s has become renowned as the city’s go-to for Middle Eastern specialties. The Sahadi family hails from Lebanon, and their commitment to quality, community, and sourcing has earned them a special place in the hearts of Brooklynites — as well as recognition from the James Beard Foundation as a true American Classic.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 Pint of Hummus
- 1 Pint Baba Ghanough
- 1 Pint Tabouli
- 1 Pint Cauliflower
- 1 Dozen Stuffed Grape Leaves (Vegetarian)
- ½ Pint Lebany,
- 8 oz. House Made Pita Chips with Zaatar
- 4 Pieces Hand Made Pita Bread
- 6 oz. Iliada Vacuum Packed Olives
- All items come packed in a branded insulated tote
- Choose to add a signed cookbook!
- Flavors of the Sun: The Sahadi’s Guide to Understanding, Buying, and Using Middle Eastern Ingredients
Hummus: chick peas, sesame tahini, lemon juice & spices
Baba: eggplant, sesame tahini, lemon juice & spices
Tabouli: cracked wheat, herbs, tomatoes, onions, olive oil, Lemon, spices
Cauliflower: cauliflower, olive and canola oil, eggs, spices
Grape Leaves: grape leaves, rice, tomato, herbs, chick peas & spices
Pita Chips: flour, yeast, salt, sesame & spices
Pita: flour, yeast & salt
Olives: olives, herbs, olive oil & seasonings
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Store all Dips, Olives, and Salads in the fridge.
- Salads and Dips can be kept up to 3 days in the fridge, do not freeze.
- Pita is best stored at room temperature, or frozen up to 3 months.
- If desired, Pita can be warmed in the microwave, wrapped in a damp paper towel.
- Sahadi’s ships on Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.