This pack is a fan favorite and guaranteed crowd-pleaser, featuring Sahadi’s legendary hummus and house-baked pita bread! Sahadi’s uses only the freshest and most authentic ingredients, including imported Lebanese tahini and their own imported spices, to create this heavenly dip.
Since its founding in Manhattan in 1898 (and especially since moving to Brooklyn’s bustling Atlantic Avenue in 1948), Sahadi’s has become renowned as the city’s go-to for Middle Eastern specialties. The Sahadi family hails from Lebanon, and their commitment to quality, community, and sourcing has earned them a special place in the hearts of Brooklynites — as well as recognition from the James Beard Foundation as a true American Classic.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 2 pints of Hummus (Choose Spicy or Traditional)
- 4 Pieces Hand Made Pita Bread
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include
- Sahadi’s Tote Bag
- Signed Cookbook
- Flavors of the Sun: The Sahadi’s Guide to Understanding, Buying, and Using Middle Eastern Ingredients
Hummus: chick peas, sesame tahini, lemon juice & spices
Pita: flour, yeast & salt
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Dips should be kept refrigerated or up to 3 days, do not freeze
- Pita is best stored at room temperature, or frozen up to 3 months
- If desired, Pita can be warmed in the microwave, wrapped in a damp paper towel.
- Sahadi’s ships on Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.