This amazing kosher salami is rich, flavorful, delightful. Slice it for a sandwich, or snack. Layer it on fresh rye bread, with crispy lettuce, just a touch of mustard, and a grind of black pepper, and you have yourself a seriously gourmet sandwich.
Founded by Danny and Kenny Sze in 1992 in New York City, Sable’s is one of the city’s finest sources for smoked fish, bagels, and other Jewish “appetizing” specialties. The New York deli’s legendary lox and classic New York bagels — along with smoked sable, sturgeon, whitefish salad, and other brunch must-haves — keep the tradition of the great Jewish deli alive. Sable’s was declared to have "The best smoked salmon in the city” by The Village Voice.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- Whole Kosher Soft Salami (approx. 2 lbs.)
- Deli Mustard (8 oz.)
Beef, Water, Potassium Lactate, Seasons (Mustard, Spices, Dextrose, Garlic, Paprika, Sodium Phosphates, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sodium Erythorbate), Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Salami ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store salami in the refrigerator.
- Salami lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Note: Some salamis may be coated in a thin layer of white mold. This is a good thing! It’s added during the curing process to protect the salami from unsafe mold growth, to keep the salami from drying out, and to help mellow out the salami’s flavor. You’re welcome to remove the casing, but it’s completely safe to eat.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Sable’s Smoked Fish ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.