Russ & Daughters makes potato latkes by hand in small batches every day with a recipe that hasn’t changed in decades. They’re crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and just about perfect. Serve them with a variety of toppings: from apple sauce and sour cream to creme fraiche and wild Alaskan salmon roe, to any of our finest caviar, to succulent slices of smoked salmon, the possibilities are endless. Perfect for Chanukah, or any day of the year.
- Each package includes 12 Potato Latkes
- Each latke is approximately 2.75" in diameter.
Potato, Egg, Onion, Matzoh meal, Scallion, Butter, Salt, Cream of Tartar
Instructions / Storage
- Our potato latkes are shipped fresh and fully cooked
- Store in the refrigerator upon arrival, may be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days
- We recommend heating them in an oven before serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place latkes on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until center is warm.
Latkes are fully cooked, just heat to taste!
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.