The freshness, quality, and double-whipped goodness of our cream cheese cannot be matched. All natural, with no gums or preservatives.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
How long can I store Russ & Daughters cream cheese?
Due to the artisanal nature of our products, and the fact that they are not loaded with gums and preservatives (as is the norm with supermarket brands), our cream cheese will keep fresh for approximately one week in refrigeration. We do not recommend freezing cream cheese.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.