Make a statement. Simply place crushed ice in the bottom server to keep your caviar chilled and beautifully displayed at the same time.
- Server holds 50 grams of caviar
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
Caviar should be kept refrigerated until five minutes before serving. Keep the tin closed and in the coolest part of your refrigerator, away from the light. Do not open it at all until just before serving. If stored in this way, caviar will stay in the average refrigerator for approximately two weeks. Once opened, caviar should be eaten and enjoyed immediately. Caviar should never be frozen.
What is the best way to serve caviar?
Great caviar can be enjoyed simply on its own. If you would like to serve the caviar with an accompaniment, spread a light coat of crème fraiche on a blini, toast point, quail egg, or baby potato, and then crown it with caviar. Gently lift the caviar from the tin using a non-metallic spoon, not a fork or knife. Be careful not to break the pearls.
Can I use my best silver to serve caviar?
Actually, you should avoid using metallic utensils entirely as they can interfere with the natural essence of caviar. For an unadulterated experience, choose utensils and bowls made from non-reactive materials such as mother of pearl, glass, plastic, or wood.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.