Not only elegant, these spoons are the most appropriate way to savor caviar. Comes in a blue velvet pouch for safekeeping.
Great caviar can be enjoyed simply on its own. If you would like to serve the caviar with an accompaniment, spread a light coat of crème fraiche on a blini, toast point, quail egg, or baby potato, and then crown it with caviar. Gently lift the caviar from the tin using a non-metallic spoon, not a fork or knife. Be careful not to break the pearls.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
Can I use my best silver to serve caviar?
Actually, you should avoid using metallic utensils entirely as they can interfere with the natural essence of caviar. For an unadulterated experience, choose utensils and bowls made from non-reactive materials such as mother of pearl, glass, plastic, or wood.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.