Russ & Daughters’ baked sweets are legendary – our traditional rugelach is made by hand, swirled with raspberry jam, filled with plump raisins and currants, and topped with cinnamon and sugar – the balance between the buttery cookie and fruit filling is the perfect treat. A haimish way to end your meal on a sweet note, to serve alongside a Russ & Daughters spread, or to simply snack on at any time. Rugelach is also perfect to give as a host gift, or to send when wishing congratulations or expressing thanks.
2016 saw the launch of Russ & Daughters Bagels & Bakery, where Russ & Daughters makes all of its own bagels, bialys, shissel rye bread, pumpernickel, challah, babka, rugelach, black and white cookies, knishes, and other traditional baked goods. Each of our recipes reflects four generations of Russ & Daughters dedication to excellence, authenticity, history, and tradition.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.