Pączki “poonch-key” are polish doughnuts filled with custard or jelly, traditionally eaten before Lent. In Polish areas in Detroit, Michigan, Fat Tuesday is also known as “Pączki Day” and people line up for hours to get theirs before they’re gone until next year. Rose’s Fine Foods is an award-winning modern diner in downtown Detroit near the Polish enclave of Hamtramck. For the first time ever, they are shipping their take on traditional pączki—year-round! This box contains one dozen assorted pączki.
- This package includes 12 Pączki. Flavors include: 6 Rose Custard and 6 Plum-Orange
- Each pączek (singular) is approximately 3" round and 2" thick
- Pączki come in a charming brown bakery box tied with baker’s twine
- Paczek: Organic flour, potatoes, eggs, butter, sea salt, organic sugar, natural milk, yeast
- Rose Custard Filling and Glaze: Natural milk, eggs, rose petals, cornstarch, organic sugar, sea salt, vanilla extract
- Plum Orange Filling and Glaze: Plum jam (sugar and plums), orange zest, orange juice, organic powdered sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Pączki arrive ready to serve and are best enjoyed warm
- To heat, place in a 300F oven for 15 min
- Pączki can be stored at room temperature for 1-2 days
- We do not recommend freezing or refrigerating pączki
- Rose’s Fine Food ships Monday only
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.