This bacon is made ready to enjoy!
The Rockers have been selling meat since 1965, and since then they’ve developed a reputation as some of Los Angeles’ absolute best meat purveyors. Today it’s run by the second generation Rocker family, and they’re supplying meat to some of the City of Angels’ most renowned restaurants. Rocker Bros. sources their meat from the finest farms in the Midwest and Colorado, with animal welfare as a top priority. Debbie Rocker herself, the Rocker brothers’ sister, who has been in the business her entire life and is one of the only women in the industry, has curated these collections exclusively for Goldbelly!
Bacon arrives cooked and requires reheating
This package includes 150 strips of pre-cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon (1.3 lbs. Total)
Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar Smoke Flavor, contains Nitrites (Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite)
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Freeze Bacon upon arrival
- Bacon will last up to 2 hours at room temperature, 5 days in the fridge, or up to 6 months in the freezer
- Thaw in the fridge prior to cooking
- Heat bacon on medium-high in the microwave for 5 minutes
- Rocker Bros. Meat & Provisions ships Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Orders CANNOT be shipped to Hawaii
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.