This is a combo pack of all of RiceBox’s favorites! You’ll get 12 Shrimp Dumplings, 5 Impossible Vegan Eggrolls, and 6 Cheesy Char Siu BBQ Pork Bao.
Downtown LA’s RiceBox is a labor of love for its owners, the husband-and-wife duo of Leo and Lydia Lee. Together, they’re using Lydia’s grandfather’s recipes and a whole lot of culinary know-how to redefine what classic Cantonese BBQ is and can be. At RiceBox, they’re cooking with antibiotic and hormone-free pork, organic and free-range poultry, and produce from local farms and sustainable practices. All sauces and seasonings are made in-house.
Dumplings, Egg Rolls, and Bao must be reheated prior to enjoying
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 6 Cheesy Char Siu BBQ Pork Bao
- 5 Impossible™ Vegan Eggrolls
- 12 Shrimp Dumplings
- 8 oz. Black Vinegar Soy Sauce
- 8 oz. Pickled Vegetables
- 8 oz. Chili Oil
- Each Cheesy Char Siu Bao measures 3″ × 2″ and weighs 4 oz.
- Each Impossible™ Vegan Eggroll measures 1″ × 5″ and weighs 3 oz.
- Each Shrimp Dumpling measures 1″ × 1″ and weighs 1.3 oz.
Impossible™ Vegan Eggrolls – Impossible Meat, Black Fungus, Vermicelli Noodles, Napa Cabbage, Shiitake Mushrooms, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce, Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper Black Vinegar, Soy Sauce; Pickled Vegetables: Daikon, Cucumber, Rice Wine Vinegar, Ginger, Salt, Sugar
Cheesy Char Siu BBQ Pork Bao – Beeler’s Duroc Pork Belly (all natural, antibiotic-free hogs), Monterey Jack Cheese, Almond Milk, Garlic, Onion, Honey, Flour, Yeast, and our signature Char Siu BBQ Sauce
Shrimp Dumplings – Shrimp, Egg, Bamboo Shoots, Green Onions, Sesame Oil, Salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Chili, Garlic
Contains Tree nuts, Soybeans, Milk, Shellfish, and Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Items ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove Eggrolls from packaging and place in refrigerator or freezer, depending on desired use.
- Before reheating, if Eggrolls are frozen, thaw out in the refrigerator overnight first
- Eggrolls may be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
- Black Vinegar Soy Sauce may be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week
- Pickled vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days
- Upon arrival, remove shrimp dumplings from packaging and place in refrigerator or freezer, depending on desired use.
- Before reheating, if shrimp dumplings are frozen, thaw out in refrigerator overnight first
- Shrimp Dumplings may be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
- Sweet Chili Oil may be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week
- Upon arrival, remove Baos from shipping packaging and place in refrigerator or freezer, depending on desired use. Leave Baos inside the Ziplock Bag that they came in.
- Before reheating, if Baos are frozen, thaw it out in refrigerator overnight first
- Baos may be stored in refrigerator for 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 30 days
Cheesy Pork Bao
Steamer Basket and Pot.
- Boil the water and place the steam basket on top of pot of boiling water.
- Lower flames to medium and place baos in steam basket.
- Steam for 10-12 min in medium flame.
- DO NOT steam in high flame, the filling in the center will burst.
- After 10-12 min, take bao out of steam basket.
- Be careful, the center of the bao is very hot.
Fryer or small pot with oil
- Preheat the oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place Shrimp Dumplings into the oil slowly. DO NOT overcrowd it.
- Deep Fry for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oil and let sit for 30 – 60 seconds before eating.
- Be careful, it is hot inside.
- Fill Small Pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Place Shrimp Dumplings into the water slowly. DO NOT overcrowd it.
- Boil it for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Once done, remove from water and let is sit for 30 – 60 seconds before eating.
- Be careful, it is hot inside.
Impossible™ Vegan Eggrolls
Toaster/Oven, Tray, and Rack
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place eggrolls on top of rack and tray and place it in the toaster/oven for 10-15 mins or until the center reaches 165 Degrees.
- Rice Box ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.