Winner of the 2017 LA Gelato World Tour and our customers’ favorite flavor, Bee’s Knees is a beeswax custard base with burnt honey, honeycomb candy, and pollen churned in. Their Award-Winning Bee’s Knees ice cream is the ultimate expression of what Revival Ice Cream is all about: using the wonderful products that nature has to offer and turning them into mouthwatering, delicious ice cream. Burnt honey, beeswax, and bee pollen, combined with our handcrafted organic custard and honeycomb candy, push this ice cream to the extreme. This Revival ice cream is gluten-free and egg-free!
Revival Ice Cream is taking ice cream making to the next level, making the best organic ice cream in the most sustainable, thoughtful way with the freshest, in-season, and locally sourced ingredients. Led by Adriana Shuman, Revival Ice Cream is creating rich, original flavors with ingredients like strawberries from Watsonville, honey from Carmel, and lavender grown in their own backyards in Monterey, California. Their award-winning Bee’s Knees ice cream combines burnt honey, beeswax, and bee pollen with their own creamy organic custard and crunchy honeycomb candy — it’s delicious, out of the ordinary, and really worth all the buzz! Revival Ice Cream’s Bee’s Knees ice cream won The Gelato World Tour Challenge in 2017.
This package includes 6 pints of Revival’s Signature Bee’s Knees Ice Cream
- Gluten-free & egg-free!
Bee’s Knees: Organic milk, organic cream, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic milk powder, local honey, cream cheese, salt, baking soda, local bee pollen
No additives added
Revival Ice Cream is a certified green business
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Revival Ice Cream ships Tuesday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.