Winner of the 2017 LA Gelato World Tour and our customers’ favorite flavor, Bee’s Knees is a beeswax custard base with burnt honey, honeycomb candy, and pollen churned in.
Revival Ice Cream is taking it to the next level when it comes to making the best ice cream—they want to make the best ice cream in the most sustainable, thoughtful way with the freshest, in-season and locally sourced, organic ingredients. That may be a mouthful, but with a mouthful of their ice cream you’ll see why.
Their Award-Winning Bee’s Knees ice cream is the ultimate expression of what Revival Ice Cream is all about: using the wonderful products that nature has to offer and turning them into mouthwatering, delicious ice cream. Burnt honey, beeswax and bee pollen, combined with our handcrafted organic custard and honeycomb candy, push this ice cream to the extreme Gluten-free & egg-free!
This package includes 6 pints of Revival’s Signature Bee’s Knees Ice Cream
- Gluten-free & egg-free!
Bee’s Knees: Organic milk, organic cream, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca sugar, organic milk powder, local honey, cream cheese, salt, baking soda, local bee pollen
The cones are vegan and gluten free!
Water, organic oat flour , organic sugar, coconut oil, organic flax meal, psyllium husk, salt.
All ingredients are certified organic. No additives added
Revival Ice Cream is a certified green business
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pints are shipped with dry ice and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, carefully discard dry ice and place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- To serve, place pints in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes if the ice cream is too hard to scoop
- Ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Revival Ice Cream ships Tuesday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.