This Temptuous Trio is perfect for those of discerning taste. It includes three 30g tins of Ossetra, Royal and Baerii caviars, the reigning queens of caviar. This experience is includes with a hand carved mother-of-pearl spoon and a black, branded caviar tin opener. This gift is completed by a gorgeous and sophisticated black branded gift box.
Founded by renowned chef Thomas Keller and caviar expert Shaoching Bishop, Regiis Ova caviar is all farmed and sustainably harvested. Regiis Ova ensures that their hand selected farms take proper care of the fish and that all daily practices are of the utmost quality. Sourced from farms in the US, Asia and South America, the seasonal roes are rotated regularly and naturally flavored by chefs at The French Laundry. These sturgeon farms all meet the standards of Chef Keller’s restaurant and he looks forward to delivering you the ultimate caviar experience.
This package includes:
- 30 g. tin of Ossetra
- 30 g. tin of Royal
- 30 g. tin of Baerri
- A hand carved Mother of Pearl Spoon
- A black, branded caviar tin opener
- Each tin is 30g serves 1-2 people
- Caviar arrives in beautiful black branded box, an ideal luxury gift
Instructions / Storage
- Caviar are sealed in jars or tins and shipped with ice packs to maintain freshness
- Upon arrival, place the caviar and/or roe in the refrigerator (keep in the coldest section, towards the back, of the refrigerator if possible)
- Caviar can be stored in the refrigerator unopened for up to 6 weeks. Once opened, caviar is best enjoyed within 2 days for best flavor
- Do not freeze caviar
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Regiis Ova ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.