Regiis Ova Caviar by Chef Thomas Keller ships its famous caviar nationwide on Goldbelly! Regiis Ova’s Signature Caviar Trio is perfect for someone whose tastes you don’t know, or if you’re just starting to explore the world of fine caviar. This caviar trio includes three 30g jars of the Classic, Siberian, and Hybrid caviars, whose flavors are mild and crowd-pleasing, along with a mother-of-pearl spoon and blini mix (gluten-free!) from Chef Thomas Keller’s The French Laundry.
Regiis Ova Caviar (“Royal Egg” in Latin) is affordable, farm-raised caviar from Michelin-starred Chef Thomas Keller. Founded by Keller and caviar expert Shaoching Bishop in 2018, Regiis Ova Caviar is all farmed and sustainably harvested in Napa, California. Sourced from sturgeon farms in the U.S., Asia, and South America, the seasonal roes are rotated regularly and naturally flavored by chefs at the famed Michelin-starred The French Laundry.
This package serves 3-6 people includes
- 1 jar of Classic Caviar (30g) – With the same buttery and nutty flavor as the Supreme and Royal caviar, Regiis Ova’s Classic varies in size and color. The eggs stimulate pure pleasure with their soft texture, simplicity and savor
- 1 jar of Siberian Caviar (30g) – Originating from South America, this reserve caviar is freshly harvested on demand. It is as pleasing to the eye as to the palate, offering a variety of shades and a subtle and slightly sweet flavor. Siberian’s clean and lightly creamy taste is good to enjoy on its own or adds a delicate finish to any dish you serve
- 1 jar of Hybrid Caviar (30g) – Hybrid is a cross breed of Kaluga and Amur Sturgeon, unique in appearance and taste. Each individual egg has warm, gray, brown to light golden tones. This beautiful caviar is large and firm and its flavor is pure with a pleasant light after taste
- 1 package of Blini Mix – Each bag makes 32 blinis and is gluten-free.
- 1 Mother of Pearl Spoon – Hand carved Mother of Pearl spoons are the traditional accoutrements used to serve caviar, since Mother of Pearl (like wood, gold, animal horn) is inert and does not affect the caviar’s fragile flavor. Any other type of silver tableware could alter the taste of caviar and impart an unpleasant flavor
- Each jar of caviar serves 1-2 people
- Caviar arrives in branded jars or tins in a beautiful black branded box
Blini Mix – Buckwheat Flour, Cornstarch, White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Milk Powder, Tapioca Flour, Baking Powder, Potato Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Caviar are sealed in jars or tins and shipped with ice packs to maintain freshness
- Upon arrival, place the caviar and/or roe in the refrigerator (keep in the coldest section, towards the back, of the refrigerator if possible)
- Caviar can be stored in the refrigerator unopened for up to 6 weeks. Once opened, caviar is best enjoyed within 2 days for best flavor
- Do not freeze caviar
- Buckwheat blini dry mix is shelf-stable and can be stored at room temperature
- You will need buttermilk and eggs to make blinis
- Cooked blinis can be stored in the freezer for serving later. To serve from frozen, thaw and then toast in a toaster oven or conventional oven until warm
- Regiis Ova ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.