Regiis Ova Caviar by Chef Thomas Keller ships its famous caviar nationwide on Goldbelly! With the same buttery and nutty flavor as the Supreme and Royal caviar, Regiis Ova’s Classic Caviar varies in size and color. The eggs stimulate pure pleasure with their soft texture, simplicity, and savor.
Chef Thomas Keller’s Regiis Ova Caviar (“Royal Egg” in Latin) is an affordable, farm-raised, and sustainably harvested caviar company based in California’s Napa Valley. Regiis Ova Caviar was founded by Keller and caviar expert Shaoching Bishop in 2018.
- Choose between 30g – 1000g of Classic Caviar
- 30g of caviar serves 1-2 people, 1000g can serve up to 60 guests
- Caviar arrives in beautiful black branded box, and branded jars or tins
- Add a Mother of Pearl Spoon – Hand carved Mother of Pearl spoons are the traditional accoutrements used to serve caviar, since Mother of Pearl (like wood, gold, animal horn) is inert and does not affect the caviar’s fragile flavor. Any other type of silver tableware could alter the taste of caviar and impart an unpleasant flavor
- Add Blini Mix – Each bag makes 32 blinis and is gluten-free. Detailed instructions and recipes are included
- Add a Caviar Tin Opener – A beautiful necessity for caviar tins
Blini Mix – Buckwheat flour, cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, cane sugar, milk powder, tapioca flour, baking powder, potato starch, salt, xanthan gum
Instructions / Storage
- Caviar are sealed in jars or tins and shipped with ice packs to maintain freshness
- Upon arrival, place the caviar and/or roe in the refrigerator (keep in the coldest section, towards the back, of the refrigerator if possible)
- Caviar can be stored in the refrigerator unopened for up to 6 weeks. Once opened, caviar is best enjoyed within 2 days for best flavor
- Do not freeze caviar
- Buckwheat blini dry mix is shelf stable and can be stored at room temperature
- You will need buttermilk and eggs to make blinis
- Cooked blinis can be stored in the freezer for serving later. To serve from frozen, thaw and then toast in a toaster oven or conventional oven until warm
- Regiis Ova ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.