Red Velvet NYC ships its Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes DIY Baking Kit nationwide on Goldbelly! This DIY cupcake baking kit will help you pull off 18 homemade chocolate cupcakes! These dark chocolate cupcakes are topped with a whipped chocolate ganache frosting and sprinkled with flaked sea salt for the perfect finish. This cupcake kit includes the pre-measured ingredients, a detailed recipe card, 18 oven-safe cupcake cups, and a disposable piping bag. Add eggs, butter, and cream cheese from home.
Sisters Agathe and Arielle knew there had to be a better way to pull off a Pinterest perfect treat, so they created Red Velvet in Brooklyn, New York in TKTK to bring developed baking boxes that come with nearly everything you need to create gourmet treats to impress. Red Velvet has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, InStyle, The BBC, Food & Wine Magazine, Business Insider, Cosmopolitan, RedBook, and ABC.
This package makes 18 Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes and includes:
- Pre-measured ingredients
- A detailed recipe card
- Eggs not included
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Box arrives with ribbon and gift message at no extra charge, include gift message at checkout
Flour, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Flaked Sea Salt, Granulated Sugar, Confectioner’s Sugar, Bittersweet Chocolate, Cocoa Powder, Vegetable Oil, Heavy Cream (Shelf Stable), Milk (Shelf Stable). Allergens: Gluten/wheat, Soy, Milk, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Box arrives ready to use.
- Eggs not included.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
Make the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take 2 eggs out of your refrigerator (not included).
- Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan on medium heat until it just boils. Turn off the heat and allow the cream to sit for 20 seconds.
- Pour the cream through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl with chocolate.
- Using a whisk, slowly stir the cream and chocolate together until it is completely melted. Add the vanilla extract and stir again. * Use a spatula to mix every few minutes or until the mixture has become a thick pudding-like consistency and then set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and cocoa powder. Mix until smooth and there are no clumps.
- Whisk together the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl and then set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat sugar and oil until combined (approx. 2 minutes).
- Add eggs, scraping down sides to incorporate fully.
- Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture and cocoa-milk mixture, alternating both in small batches, until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among cupcake cups, filling each two-thirds full.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 18 to 22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Sift confectioner’s sugar over a bowl and set aside.
- With a whisk or electric mixer on medium speed, beat ganache (heavy cream-chocolate-vanilla) mixture for a minute. Slowly add in confectioner’s sugar, and continue to beat until fully incorporated and airy. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Frost cooled cupcakes using piping bag provided. To fill the bag, fold over the top to form a cuff, scoop in frosting, then unfold and twist to push frosting down, releasing any air bubbles. Follow a circular motion by starting from the outside and working inwards with frosting.
- Top with flaked sea salt and chill for 20 minutes before serving to allow the frosting to set.
- Red Velvet ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.