This DIY Baking kit will help you pull off 18 homemade rainbow sprinkles cupcakes! Bring out your inner child with these celebratory treats. Colorful cakes, pastel sprinkles and gold candles scream YAY. Includes 18 oven-safe cupcake cups, a disposable piping bag, and 10 gold candles.
This baking kit includes the pre-measured ingredients, a detailed recipe card, 18 oven-safe cupcake cups and a disposable piping bag. Add eggs, butter and cream cheese from home.
This package makes 18 Celebration Sprinkle Cupcakes and includes:
- Pre-measured ingredients
- A detailed recipe card
- 10 Gold Candles
- 18 Oven-Safe Cupcake Cups
- Eggs, buttermilk, and butter not included
- Arrives in a beautiful branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Box arrives with ribbon and gift message at no extra charge, include gift message at checkout
Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Granulated Sugar, Confectioner’s Sugar, Rainbow Sprinkles, Pastel Confetti Sprinkles. Allergens: Gluten/wheat, Soy, Milk, Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- Box arrives ready to use.
- Eggs, buttermilk, and butter not included.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take out 2 eggs, 6 oz. buttermilk, and 2.5 sticks of unsalted butter from your refrigerator (not provided). Allow butter to
come to room temperature.
- Line up 18 cupcake cups on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream 1 stick of butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and stir in half of the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in three additions, alternating with the buttermilk. Once the batter is smooth, fold in the rainbow sprinkles and mix until just incorporated.
- Fill all 18 cupcake cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let the cupcakes cool for 30 minutes on a wire rack (frosting will melt if cupcakes are not completely cooled).
- Sift the confectioner’s sugar over a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat 1.5 remaining sticks of butter in a medium bowl until it starts to look pale, then slowly and the confectioner’s sugar and beat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Frost cooled cupcakes using piping bag provided. To fill the bag, fold over the top to form a cuff, scoop in frosting, then unfold and twist to push frosting down, releasing any air bubbles. Follow a circular motion by starting from the outside and working inwards with frosting.
- Decorate with round pastel sprinkles and CELEBRATE!
- Red Velvet ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.