Brian Noyes, owner of rural Virginia’s celebrated Red Truck Bakery, presents house specialties in this collection of popular Southern-style treats. In 85 recipes straight from what Travel + Leisure called one of “America’s Best Small-Town Bakeries” Noyes draws inspiration from local ingredients, weaving them into breakfasts, sweet/savory pies, cookies, cakes, breads, and condiments. He shares secrets of biscuit-making (“the foundation of Southern baking”) and includes the recipe for his sweet potato pecan pie with bourbon, which President Obama praised on his Facebook page and The White House website.
Throughout this inspirational book, Noyes recalls his journey from a small-town baker to national attention via coverage in Esquire, Southern Living, and Oprah’s O Magazine. Noyes’s enthusiasm for baking is infectious, and this volume will prove to be one that bakers turn to time and again.
This book includes 85 recipes for:
- Sweet and Savory Pies
This is a signed first edition copy. Due to out-of-state book signing events, we are unable to personalize the cookbooks, they are signed.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week. Please add in an extra day for arrival due to unforeseen delays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
This is a Pre Order, Red Truck Bakery Cookbook will ship on October 24, 2018
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.