“Take it from this Irish guy: The Red Truck Bakery’s Guinness Cake was a great St. Patrick’s Day treat for our office.” —Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va.
A rich 8” chocolate ring cake made with Guinness Stout, Callebaut chocolate and topped with a Bailey’s Irish Cream frosting—it’s like eating a big fat Oreo cookie.
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Guinness Stout Irish Chocolate Cake is only available to be shipped in December, the week leading up to the Super Bowl, and in March
- Each Guinness Stout Irish Chocolate Cake is 8" and serves 8-12 people
- Contains alcohol
Instructions / Storage
- All products from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped
- Each product will stay fresh for several days after delivery when kept at room temperature
- Cakes are best enjoyed within 1 week of arrival
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.