Sichuan Chicken Dumplings - 12 Pack
These homemade dumplings are filled with chicken thigh, watercress, and black mushrooms. They’re unique and delicious!
RedFarm opened in NYC’s West Village in 2011 by Hong Kong dim sum master Chef Joe Ng and Chinese food expert Ed Schoenfeld, serving modern and inventive Chinese food with a greenmarket sensibility. Since then, RedFarm has become renowned as one of the city’s finest and most stylish Chinese restaurants. In 2014, RedFarm opened Decoy in the space below RedFarm on Hudson St., which is now world renowned for its signature Peking duck feasts. Or as New York Magazine has described it, “The Absolute Best Peking Duck in New York.”
This package serves 2-3 people and includes:
- 12 Sichuan Chicken Dumplings (2 oz.)
- 3 Steamer Papers
- Seaweed (2 oz.)
- Scallions (2 oz.)
- Spicy Sichuan Peppercorn Soy Sauce (8 oz.)
- Dumplings measures approx 1.25″ × 1.25″
Sichuan Chicken Dumplings: Chicken thigh, watercress, black mushroom, salt, chicken powder, potato starch powder, chopped scallions, oil.
Wrapper: wheat flour, corn starch, salt & food dye
Peppercorn Soy Sauce: Sichuan peppercorn, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, ketchup, sugar, oyster sauce
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- This package should be stored in a freezer, for up to 30 days
- Place a pot of water to boil
- Once water is boiling and producing steam, place frozen dumplings on the provided steamer paper and steam for 7 minutes.
- To enjoy the full experience, top your dumplings the Spicy Sichuan Peppercorn Soy Sauce
- Garnish with Seaweed and Scallions
- If using a bamboo steamer basket, you can serve the dumplings in the basket. Otherwise, using tongs, transfer dumplings to a warmed bowl or rimmed plate.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Sauces do not need to be reheated prior to enjoyingDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- RedFarm ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Note: This shipment is packed with Dry Ice
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.